Grand Junction Homes For Rent
Find The Perfect Home
We want to make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one! Find houses for rent in Grand Junction by selecting from our list of Grand Junction rental homes, or by entering your search criteria below. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect rental property!
Thank you for your interest in applying with Freedom Property Mgmt., LLC for your housing needs. In order to best serve you, we feel it is imperative that you are made aware of and fully understand our application policies and procedures.
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW AVAILABLE RENTALS
Summary of Rental Qualifications and Application Process: Required Information – Government issued ID, 2 most recent pay stubs (or 2 years tax returns and 3 months of most recent bank statements if self-employed), animal application including photo taken with applicant. Landlord contact information for last 3 years. All adults age 18+ must apply and pay the application fee. Security Deposits - Applicants with better credit and references will generally be approved at the required security deposit rate. Applicants with a TransUnion rental credit score below 659 and references may still be approved at up to a higher deposit. Common Reasons to be Declined - Incomplete application, evictions, collections from landlords, TransUnion rental score below 589, insufficient income, unsatisfactory references, non-discharged bankruptcies, unqualified occupants, pets (no aggressive breeds allowed), and move in dates too far in the future can also be a reason for a declined application. Within the last 5 years, any felonies of illegal manufactured or distribution of a controlled substance, felonies resulting in bodily harm or intentional damage or destruction of property. Any sexual related offenses for any time period. Tenant liability or Renter’s insurance is now required for all leases and lease renewals.
College student’s or applicant’s with no rental history or do not meet the required income and/or rental history requirement may require a family member to be a guarantor for the lease agreement. A guarantor must complete and submit an application and meet all the rental qualifications.
APPLICANT’S REQUIRING A GUARANTOR - INCLUDES ALL TRADITIONAL COLLEGE STUDENTS
Applicant’s that do not meet the required income and/or rental history requirement may require a family member to be a guarantor for the lease agreement.
1. Why do I have to be a guarantor for my relative? We require all applicants to meet income and reference criteria. If your relative does not meet this requirement a guarantor form must be signed and/or last month’s rent paid.
2. Why must I complete & pay an application fee? All guarantors must complete an application and pay the application fee. We process the application to verify that the guarantor is a viable guarantor. What this means, all guarantors must have a sufficient income to cover rent/damages should the necessity arise. A credit report is also required to ensure the Guarantor meets the qualifying requirements (a credit score above 650).
2. Who else must provide a guarantor form? Anyone who is rooming with your relative and does not meet our qualifying criteria. (All college students must have their own guarantor. Three roommates, three guarantors.)
3. Will I be notified if there are any problems with the rental property? Maybe. Since we only rent to adults over the age of 18, we will try to remedy and issues with the tenants listed on the lease. Only if necessary, will we involve the Guarantor.
4. How long will I be a guarantor? If the lease is modified, renewed, or extended or if the occupant holds over beyond the term of the lease, the obligations of the guarantor shall extend and apply with respect to the full and faithful performance of all of the covenants, terms and conditions of the lease and of any such modifications, renewal or extension thereof.
I am applying to be a guarantor
$800.00 USD / Month
- 1 bed(s)
- 1 bath(s)
1300 N 21st Street Unit 309
Grand Junction, CO 81501