Find Your Perfect Home
Thank you for your interest in applying with Freedom Property Mgmt., LLC for your housing needs. In order to best serve you, we feel it is imperative that you are made aware of and fully understand our application policies and procedures. Please read this page carefully before completing the application. It is the policy of this management company that applications must be complete and all fees paid prior to submission for consideration. All completed applications are processed on a daily basis (Mon-Fri). A complete application will contain:
- Completed Freedom Property Management application (One for each individual 18 years and older)
- $40 Background/Credit check fee for each application submitted online. If application is handwritten application fee is $50.
- Property Hold Fee (applied to security deposit) will take the property off of the market if your application is approve. If the property hold fee is not included we will not "hold" the property without it, if your application is approved. Application must be approved AND the property hold fee must be received before a property will be taken off the market and held.
Resources & Forms
General Rental Criteria
No Forcible Entry and Detainers (evictions) unless you have verifiable documentation of landlord irresponsibility. However, an FE&D due to property damage, unpaid rent, drug use, or any criminal activity by the resident will not be accepted under any circumstance. No history of any damage to the residence, or an outstanding balance due to a previous landlord. If you have no prior rental history then you may be asked to provide a qualified guarantor. The guarantor must fill out our application, pay the background/credit check fee have a good credit history, and be willing to sign the lease.
Verifiable Gross Income
Our income requirement is a minimum of three times (3 times) the rent charged on the residence. Employment/income must be verifiable by property manager.
Criminal Background Check
Credit history should show that the resident has paid bills on time and does not have a history of debt write-offs or accounts that have gone into collection. Any money owed to a previous landlord is cause for denial. Residency may also be denied due to poor credit history.
If a guarantor is required the co-signer must meet the following requirements:
- Guarantor must complete the application and pay the application fee
- Must meet all the same requirement as the applicant and also have a strong credit rating.
- Verifiable income of at least 3 times the rent and their own rent or mortgage payment.
Our company is pet-friendly and many of our houses (no apartments) do allow pets. However, ultimately the decision of allowing pets is our home owners. If there is a property that interests you and you would like to know if it allows pets, please make an inquiry by providing the property address, animal type, breed type and quantity to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that due to insurance regulations, guard dog breeds are not accepted. Please see our list of these breeds on the Tenant Resources page of our website. We strongly recommend that you inquire and obtain pet approval prior to submitting an application since application fees are non-refundable
Out pet policy is as follows:
- Non-refundable pet fee range of $200 - $500 per pet due with move in funds. Monthly pet rent may be applicable ($25 per pet per month.)
- 2 pet limit per household
- Guard dog breeds are not permitted. (list of breeds not considered - Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Bullmastiffs, Cane Corso, Chow Chows, Doberman Pinchers, German Shepard, Mastiff, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Shar pei, Siberian Huskies, Wolf or Wolf Hybrid or any combination of these or any dog that has any of the breed linage.
- Rental applicants with household pet or service/companion/assistive animals are required to submit a per pet application through a third-party pet screening vendor as part of our rental application process.
Freedom Property Management does business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law. (The Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988.) Agents understand that it is illegal to discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or National Origin. This applies in the sale or rental of housing or residential lots. It also applies to advertising, the sale or rental of housing and the financing or appraisal process. In addition, blockbusting is illegal. To assure tenants or buyers that we do not discriminate, we display the Equal Housing Opportunity posters in our office and have its logo printed on our application forms.
To apply for one of our find properties, click on the property that you’re interested in below to fill out the application. Questions? Give us a call at 970-245-6411.
Resources to Make Your Stay Comfortable
For our current residents we have a complete set of tools and procedures to make your stay with us more comfortable and rewarding. Use our website to submit any maintenance requests, pay your rent, or just to drop us a line. We love to hear from our residents.
FOR AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE (Latchel) 970-578-1210. If not an emergency please log into your tenant portal. During business hours please call our main line.
Links & Resources
- Pay Online
- Maintenance Request
- Contact Us
- Cleaning Checklist
- I Need To Get Out of My Lease Early
- Lease Assignment Form
- Cleaning Instructions
- 30 Day Notice to Vacate
- Add or Remove Agreement