Info You Need
Let us make your investment property work for you!
With Freedom Property Management, you can have peace of mind knowing that your property is well-maintained with high-quality tenants and you don't even have to lift a finger. Let us do all the heavy lifting for you!
We are a full-service real estate company that specializes in leasing properties. It is our goal to fill your property with high-quality tenants to maximize your return on investment while helping you maintain the quality of your property at minimal costs. We are here to make your investment successful!
Resources & Forms
Have A Question?
Here are just some of the services we provide:
- Financial services
- Partner with you to determine rates
- Advertise on your property as well as using online resourses such as Rentals.com, Rental Home Pros, Zillow, Truilia, Craigslist, HotPads and more! We use other media such as the Almost Home guide as well as availability of our available properties at our office, 24/7. We work hard to get the word out about your property!
- Screen and qualify prospective tenants with credit and criminal background checks. We also personally contact current and previous landlords as well as personal references.
- As the owner's agent, Freedom Property Management negotiates rental terms and agreement
- Handle property turnover efficiently to minimize vacancy
- Perform regular inspections of your property
- Oversee preventative and corrective maintenance, paying on behalf of owner within the limits of the management agreement
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for maintenance emergencies
- We are always available to both the tenant and the owner to discuss the property and ongoing maintenance
- Provide an online portal to view your property history
- Direct deposit of rent proceeds and/or direct payment of rent
- Manage rent collections, including NSF repayment
- Handle delinquencies and evictions when necessary
- Provide you with a 1099 each year
- Schedule move out inspections and process refund checks
The Benefits of Freedom Property Management:
- You never have to worry about finding good tenants
- We take care of the entire process - from finding tenants to move out
- All your leasing and management fees are tax deductible
- We are seasoned professionals who care about serving you
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What happens if the tenant doesn't pay the rent?A: In our lease form we give the tenant a 5 day grace period to pay the rent on time. On the 6th we tell the computer to post late fees for any tenants that have not paid yet. If the tenant has not paid by the 8th day of the month (or the next business day thereafter) then a "3 Day Notice to Pay or Quit” is generated and posted on the property. Under Colorado law we must first notify the tenant that they are in default on the lease and the Landlord must "demand possession" of the property before a Forcible Entry & Detainer/Eviction can be requested from the court.
If we still haven't received the rent within 3 days of the posting, depending on the particular circumstances with each tenant, we start filing the Forcible Entry & Detainer/Eviction. As needed we will go to court, arrange to get the "writ of possession" from the court and, if necessary, meet the sheriff at the property with a crew to remove the tenant and their things from the property. Why the tenant cannot pay the rent is not really relevant. Whatever their circumstances, they do not become your own personal charity case. We can help tenants with legitimate problems find help from different charitable organizations. But we are retained by you to protect your interests. If the tenant cannot pay the rent we need to find a new tenant that can.
- View All >>