Palisade Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Palisade Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord and have an extensive portfolio of properties to choose from in the Palisade area.
As part of the excellent service we provide, we want you to have options. You can choose:
Our goal is to maximize your return on investment.
Our expertise will help improve your net cash flow.
Why hire a NARPM® member?
NARPM® property managers have heightened expertise and industry knowledge to assist them in doing the best possible job. They are real estate professionals who know first-hand the unique challenges of managing rental property in today’s constantly changing economic and legislative environment. And they know how to manage those challenges to everyone’s benefit. They can maximize rents and income for you; and they will manage the property efficiently, professionally and economically.
Our experience and expertise will help to avoid making costly errors, and our excellent service will help to minimize the cost of any problems that could not be avoided.
Know the difference?
A NARPM® member stands apart from other property managers and landlords. Unlike many of them, NARPM® members:
- Have access to numerous educational opportunities.
- Adhere to the highest Standards of Professionalism and Code of Ethics.
- Know the landlord/tenant laws for your city, state and federal governments.
- Know rent values and vacancy factors.
- Have rental applications and consistent screening policies to meet legal obligations.
- Perform thorough move-in and move-out property evaluations.
- Are personally familiar with reputable painters, electricians, roofers, chimney cleaners, carpenters, landscapers, furnace and appliance repairmen, and other maintenance professionals.
- Are able to effectively negotiate with tenants, handle difficult issues and enforce the terms of the rental agreement.
- Have the ability to recover NSF checks, evict tenants and collect bad debts.
Inquire About Our Services
Need help procuring a tenant?
Ask about our Lease Only* service!
Lease Only* means that we will:
- Advertise the property for rent
- Take calls from prospective tenants
- Show the property by appointment
- Accept applications from prospects
- Perform a detailed background check
- Prepare the lease documents
- Collect the security deposit and 1st month's rent
- Forward the lease and security deposit to you
Already have a tenant?
Ask about our Manage Only option!
Manage Only means that you will take care of all of the "Lease Only" tasks, or the property is already rented, and you want us to start collecting the rent, coordinating repairs, and all of the other tasks associated with managing the tenancy. We will just collect our management fee based on the amount of income we collect for you.
Looking for full service Leasing and Management?
Well look no further!
Full Service Leasing and Management includes all of the services described in the "Lease Only" list, along with the following benefits and options:
Direct Deposit/Automatic Debiting
At your option we can send your net rental income by check or "direct deposit" it into your bank account. Tenants can also make payments electronically and automatically.
Detailed background checks on Applicants
We get a copy of their credit report with their credit scores, we check for eviction filings against the applicant, we verify their landlord and employment references, and confirm that they are not listed as a registered sex offender.
Available 24 Hours to handle emergencies
Freedom Property Management is available for emergencies 24 hours a day.
Full Service Office
Our office is staffed from 9 AM to 5 PM Monday thru Friday which makes it easy for you or your tenant to reach a live person for assistance. Plus many tasks and requests can be handled thru our web site and by email both of which are available 24/7.
Detailed Monthly Reporting & Annual Summaries
We provide a detailed accounting of all income and expenses monthly. We also provide a yearend summary with your Form 1099 to help with your tax return. We can print and mail your statements or we can email it to you, at your option.
We maintain relationships with several contractors that provide us with priority handling and often charge us at discounted rates due to the amount of business we represent. This enables us to get repair work done more quickly from vendors that will stand behind their work.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I clean the house myself?A: Trust us; you don’t want to do that. These professional cleaning companies have the experience, tools, and chemicals to get the job done quicker and better. Additionally, cleaning a vacant unit is just way different than cleaning an occupied and furnished home. What could take you days, or even a week to clean, can take one of our crews of just a matter of hours. The sooner we have your rental property looking good and ready for a new tenant, the sooner we can get it rented. Trust us; you are ahead financially, and time wise, by allowing the professionals to take care of it.
Palisade Area Information
Palisade is a Statutory Town in Mesa County, Colorado, United States. It is part of the Grand Junction Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 2,692 at the 2010 census.